- Serves: 12
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 6 eggs, at room temperature
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp mild American mustard
- 1 tsp sweet gherkin relishes
- paprika, for sprinkling
1. Carefully add the whole eggs to a large pan of simmering water and simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Drain the eggs and run cold water over them to stop any discolouring.
Peel them and slice lengthways in half.
3. Scoop out the egg yolks and place in a bowl with the mayonnaise, mustard, relish and some salt and pepper. Mix to a smooth paste and then use this mixture to fill the halved egg whites
4. Sprinkle with paprika and serve.
Rate This Recipe