- Serves: 8
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 750baby g new potatoes, boiled for 10 minutes and drained well
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- ½ bunch of spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 tsp sweet paprika
For the sweet chilli ketchup:
- 150 ml good quality tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tsp tomato ketchup
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas 6.
2. Place the par-boiled new potatoes in a roasting tin. Pour over the sunflower oil and toss well, so that the potatoes are evenly coated.
3. Roast for 35-40 minutes until just tender.
4. Meanwhile, make the sweet chilli ketchup, Mix together the tomato sauce, chilli dipping sauce and ketchup and pour into a small serving bowl.
5. Sprinkle the spring onions and paprika over the roasted potatoes and toss well. Return to the oven for a further 3-4 minutes.
6. Thread the potatoes onto skewers and serve hot with the sweet chilli ketchup.
Rate This Recipe