- Serves: Makes approx 400g pastry
- Prep Time: 15 minutes plus 30 mins chilling
- Effort: easy
- 250 g plain flour
- 1 tsp salt
- pinch of ground white pepper
- 125 g butter, chilled and diced
- 3 tsp dill seeds
- chilled water, to mix
1. Place the flour, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
2. Add in the diced butter and rub in with your fingertips until the butter is absorbed and the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
3. Add in the dill seeds and mix well.
4. Gradually, add in just enough chilled water to form a soft pliable dough, mixing well as you add it in.
5. Wrap the dough in cling film and chill for at least 30 minutes.
Rate This Recipe