- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 500 g new potatoes, such as Charlotte
- 2 fennel, very thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onions, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4-6 sticks celery, thinly sliced
- 1 radicchio, or red chicory, leaves torn into bite-size pieces
- 150 g walnut halves
- 200 - 300 g dolcelatte, crumbled
For the dressing
- 1/2 lemon
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped tarragon
- salt and black pepper
Tips and Suggestions
If you are not serving the salad straight away, toss the sliced fennel in a little lemon juice to prevent discolouring, and add the dressing just before serving.
1. Cover the potatoes with salted water in a large saucepan, and bring to the boil. Cook for 15-20 minutes, until tender. Drain the potatoes and leave to cool.
2. Slice the cooked potatoes and scatter between 4 plates. Top with the fennel, onion, celery, radicchio or chicory leaves, walnuts and crumbled dolcelatte.
3. Whisk together the lemon juice and olive with a pinch of salt and twist of pepper, stir in the tarragon and pour over the salad to serve.
Rate This Recipe