- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 150 g dark chocolate, chopped
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 100 g white chocolate, chopped
- 2 tbsp amaretto (almond liqueur)
- 8 kiwi fruit, peeled, chopped
- 250 ml lightly whipped cream
- 1 medium red chilli, finely sliced
1. Melt the dark chocolate in a heatproof bowl placed over a pan of simmering hot water. Leave on one side to cool slightly.
2. Whip the eggs and sugar in a bowl until thick and pale. Stir in the white chocolate and add the chilli, amaretto and chopped kiwi fruit. Fold in the whipped cream.
3. Spoon the mousse into four dessert glasses and chill for about 3 hours, until set.
Rate This Recipe