- Serves: 12
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 150 g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 125 ml sunflower oil
- 200 g brown sugar
- 2 medium eggs
- 75 g self-raising flour
- 75 g walnuts
- 50 g white chocolate, broken into pieces
1. Preheat the oven to 220C/gas 7. Line a 20cm square tin with non-stick baking paper.
2. Melt the plain chocolate pieces in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of barely simmering water then leave to cool a little.
3. Blitz the oil, sugar and eggs in the Braun Big Jug Chopper then add the melted chocolate and flour and blitz until smooth, scraping down the sides and stirring once or twice with a spatula.
4. Add the walnuts and chocolate pieces and process quickly to just mix in but not chop too small.
5. Tip into the baking tin and bake for 25 minutes, then cool in the tin before cutting into squares.
Rate This Recipe