- Serves: 2
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 400 g Greek yogurt
- 150 g tropicalfruit luxury muesli, crunchy
- 1 dragon fruit, thickly sliced
- 45 ml acacia honey
- 1 lime, juice only
1. Spoon half the yogurt into 2 serving glasses, and crumble a handful of the cereal over each.
2. Top with a few slices of dragon fruit, drizzle over a little honey, and add a squeeze of lime juice.
3. Top with the remaining yogurt, cereal, fruit, honey and lime juice.
4. Serve straight away if you like a crunchy texture, otherwise chill for an hour if you like it more chewy.
Rate This Recipe