- Effort: easy
For the duck
- 2 duck legs
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 passion fruit
- 1 small leaf Chinese cabbage, finely sliced
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 6 radishes, finely sliced
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 1 bunches coriander, roughly chopped
For the dressing
- 2 tbsp mirin, (Japanese rice vinegar)
- 5 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 3 passion fruit
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/gas 6. Place the duck legs in a roasting tin.
2. Rub the sesame oil over the duck. Cut the passion fruit in half and squeeze the pulp and seeds over the duck.
3. Roast the duck for 25 minutes, until the skin is crisp and the meat is tender.
4. Combine the Chinese leaf, spring onions, radishes, red onion and coriander in a bowl.
5. For the dressing, whisk the rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, sesame seeds and sunflower seeds in a small bowl.
6. Cut the passion fruit in half and spoon the seeds and juices into the dressing - whisk to combine.
7. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to mix everything together. Serve each roasted duck leg on a bed of salad.
Rate This Recipe