- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 duck eggs
- large handful sea kale, trimmed to about 8cm long
1. Season a pan of boiling water and add the eggs and seakale, cook for 3 minutes.
2. After 2 minutes, remove the seakale from the water and drain. Add a thin slither of butter and season with pepper.
3. Remove the eggs from the water and crack open the tops. Add a little knob of butter to each.
4. Serve in egg cups with a pile of salt and pepper and the seakale on the side, to dip in as you eat.
Rate This Recipe