- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 duck breast
- 3 sticks forced rhubarb, finely chopped
- 2.5 cm ginger, peeled and finely sliced
- 2 oranges, juice only
- 200 g dried cranberries, (or substitute cherries)
1. Set the oven to 200°C/gas 6.
2. Heat the honey in a frying pan and add the duck breast, skin side down and fry until the skin is crisp and caramelised.
3. Transfer to the oven and roast for 10-15 minutes.
4. Place the rhubarb in a hot pan with the ginger and orange juice. Add the cranberries and cook for about 5-10 minutes, until the liquid has reduced and the sauce has chutney like consistency. Serve with the duck breasts.
Rate This Recipe