- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 10 minutes soaking time
- Effort: easy
- 6 Earl Grey tea bags
- 180 ml gin, such as Beefeater
- 4 large lemons, juice only
- sugar syrup, to taste
- ice cubes, for shaking
- lemon wedges, or slices, for garnish
1. Steep the tea bags in the gin for 10 minutes.
2. Strain and put the gin into a cocktail shaker with the lemon juice, a dash of sugar syrup and ice. Shake, double strain and pour into martini glasses or teacups.
3. Garnish with a lemon wedge or slice to serve.
Rate This Recipe