- Serves: Makes 12 pieces
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes plus setting time
- Effort: easy
- 300 g milk chocolate, (min 30% cocoa solids)
- 100 g salted butter, softened
- 100 g digestive biscuits
- 100 g rich tea biscuits
- 100 g mini marshmallows
- 200 g chocolate mini eggs
Tips and Suggestions
To give as a gift, wrap a piece in a square of greaseproof paper and tie with string
1. Break the chocolate into pieces, place in a bowl and melt gently - you can do this either in a microwave or on the hob in a heatproof bowl over a simmering water.
2. Add the butter and stir until it is melted and fully mixed with the chocolate.
3. Place all the biscuits in a food bag and bash with a rolling pin, but stop before they all turn to dust.
4. Add the biscuits and the mini marshmallows to the warm buttery chocolate and stir well.
5. Pour the mixture onto a buttered baking tray and top liberally with the mini eggs.
6. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour and then cut into pieces. Store in a cool place and eat within 3 days.
Want to bake for Easter? Take a look at our Easter baking ideas
Rate This Recipe