- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, very finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- 4 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 4 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp English mustard
- 2 tsp tabasco
- 8 chicken wings, tips removed
- 2 tbsp flour, seasoned with salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/gas 6.
2. Heat the oil in a small pan and cook the onion and garlic for 3-4 minutes until softened. Stir in the honey, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and Tabasco and simmer very gently for a minute or so.
3. Dust the chicken in the seasoned flour then brush liberally with the sauce. Place on a baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes until well browned and cooked through.
4. Transfer to a serving plate and keep those napkins handy, or just lick those fingers!
Rate This Recipe