- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3 spring onions, cut into 1cm lengths
- 2cm knob of ginger, cut into matchsticks
- 3 clove garlic, finely sliced
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 300 g cooked rice
- 2 tbsp rice wine
- 3 tbsp chicken stock
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp coriander, chopped
1. Heat a wok to smoking and add the sesame oil. Cook the onions, ginger and garlic briefly until softened.
2. Add the pepper and eggs, stirring constantly till the eggs scramble.
3. Add the rice, rice wine, stock, oyster sauce and sugar and stir continuously for 5-6 minutes, until everything is heated through.
4. Stir in the coriander and serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe