- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, diced
- pinch of ground turmeric
- pinch cumin seeds
- 2 fresh green chillies, chopped
- 3 eggs, beaten
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- small handful fresh coriander leaves
- 2 tomatoes, sliced (optional)
- 1 chapatti, (optional)
1. Heat the vegetable oil in a medium frying pan over a medium heat and fry the onions for 5 minutes until softened and translucent.
2. Stir in the turmeric, cumin seeds and chillies and fry for 1 minute.
3. Pour in the eggs cook for about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until they are the consistency of scrambled eggs and cooked to your liking.
4. Transfer to serving plates, scatter with fresh coriander and serve with fresh tomatoes and a chapatti, if you like.
Rate This Recipe