- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 400 g blackberries
- 3 eggs
- 300 ml milk
- 3 tbsp icing sugar
- 1 thick slices brioche
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp calvados crème fraîche
1. Make a coulis by blending half of the blackberries in a food processor. Press the mixture through a sieve into a bowl. Mix the remaining blackberries into the coulis and set aside.
2. In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk and icing sugar until smooth and creamy.
3. Dip the brioche slice in the mixture to coat.
4. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and fry the brioche slice for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown all over. Drain on kitchen paper.
5. To serve, place the brioche onto a serving plate and spoon the crème fraîche and blackberry coulis alongside.
Rate This Recipe