- Serves: 2
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 120 ml rum
- 40 ml elderflower cordial, we recommend Belvoir Fruit Farm's cordial
- 50 ml freshly squeezed lime juice, plus the rind to garnish
- 2 sprigs mint, plus extra to garnish
1. Take a cocktail shaker and drop in 6 cubes of ice, pour in the ingredients with the whole sprigs of mint. Attach the lid, shake vigorously and pour straight up into chilled glasses.
2. Serve with a wedge of lime or twist of lime rind and small sprig of mint.
Recipe from Belvoir Fruit Farms.
See lots more cocktail recipes.
Rate This Recipe