- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus overnight freezing
- Effort: easy
- 1 bottle of elderflower cordial
- 600 ml water
- juice of 2 limes
- fresh mint, to decorate
1. Mix together the elderflower cordial and water, using 1 part cordial to 2 parts water. Add enough lime juice to take the edge off the sweetness.
2. Freeze in ice cube trays overnight.
3. Turn the frozen cordial out of the trays, pulse in a food processor to crush and serve in glasses, topped with fresh mint and a slice of lime
Rate This Recipe