- Serves: 6
- Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 4 hours chilling and 6 hours freezing
- Effort: easy
- 200 g golden caster sugar
- 250 ml elderflower cordial
1. Place the sugar and 500ml water into a saucepan and bring to the boil, stirring until the sugar dissolves. Take off the heat and stir in the cordial.
2. Place in a large bowl and chill in the fridge for about 4 hours or overnight if possible.
3. Churn in an ice cream maker according to the manufacturers instructions or pour into a freezer container and place in the freezer, stirring every hour until frozen. This should take about 6 hours.
4. Remove from the freezer a few minutes before serving to soften.
Recipe from Belvoir Fruit Farms.
See lots more elderflower recipes.
Rate This Recipe