- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes plus 1 hour freezing
- Effort: easy
- 400 g sugar
- 500 ml water
- 250 ml lemon juice
- 1 sprigs mint, finely chopped, plus extra for decoration
- 240 ml lemon-flavoured vodka
- splashes of sparkling water
- 1 tbsp grated lemon zest, for decoration
1. Boil the sugar and water in a saucepan for 7-8 minutes to make a syrup. Set aside to cool.
2. In a bowl, stir together 250ml of the syrup, the lemon juice, and the chopped mint. Pour this mixture into ice-cube tray and freeze for one hour.
3. In a blender, blend together the frozen cubes, sparkling water, chopped mint and vodka and pour into chilled glasses. Top with mint sprigs and lemon zest and serve.
Rate This Recipe