- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- smooth peanut butter, for spreading
- 2 slices white bread
- 1 banana
- 2 rashers crispy friedstreaky bacon
- honey, for drizzling
- knob of butter, softened
1. Heat a griddle pan until hot. Thickly spread the peanut butter on one side of each slice of bread.
2. Slice the banana thinly and layer across one slice of the bread. Top with the bacon and drizzle with honey. Place the other slice on top.
3. Thickly spread butter on top, then place the sandwich butter-side down in the griddle. Spread the other side with butter. If the pan gets too dry, add more butter. Cook until golden, then flip and toast the other side. Remove from the pan and serve.
Rate This Recipe