- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes allow extra time if making your own dough
- Effort: easy
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 anchovy fillets, plus extra for topping
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 250 g olives
- 125 g pine nuts
- 125 g raisins
- 1 bunch escarole lettuce
- 1 pizza dough
Tips and Suggestions
See David Rocco's simple recipe for pizza dough
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
2. In a frying pan add olive oil, anchovies and brown the garlic. Add olives, pine nuts, raisins and fry together for another minute. Add the escarole and cook until wilted.
3. Stretch out dough and roll out on a lightly floured surface. Add the sautéed escarole onto one half of the dough. Additional anchovies may be added. Fold over. Pinch the opposite ends together. Lightly brush the dough with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
4. Bake for approximately 15 minutes.
Rate This Recipe