- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 250 ml double or whipping cream
- 4 white meringues
- 1 punnet of strawberries, hulled
- 1 punnet of raspberries
- 55 g caster sugar
- juice of 1 lemons
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
1. Whisk the cream until it forms soft peaks.
2. Break up the meringues in a large bowl. Add in the strawberries, raspberries, caster sugar and lemon juice, gently folding together.
3. Gradually, fold in the whipped cream.
4. Divide the mixture among 4 tall ice cream dishes, topping each serving with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Rate This Recipe