- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 200 g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 150 ml double cream
- 1 tbsp liqueur, (optional)
- bananas, cut into bite-sized chunks
- physalis, de-husked
- strawberries, halved
- pineapples, cut into bite-sized chunks
- kiwi fruit, cut into bite-sized chunks
1. Place the chocolate in a bowl suspended over a saucepan of simmering water and stir now and then with a wooden spoon until melted.
2. Remove from the heat and beat in the double cream and liqueur, mixing well.
3. Pour the chocolate mixture into a fondue bowl.
4. Serve the chocolate fondue with the exotic fruit, using long-handled fondue forks to dip the pieces of fruit into the chocolate fondue.
Rate This Recipe