- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
For the pasta
- 400 g farfalle, (bow-shaped pasta)
For the pesto
- 2 handfuls basil
- handfuls pine kernels
- 150 ml extra virgin Italian olive oil
- black pepper
- 50 g parmesan, freshly grated
1. Cook the pasta in salted boiling water until al dente.
2. While the pasta is cooking, finely chop the basil and pine kernels and place in a bowl. Stir in the extra virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper and. Leave to rest for 5 minutes or so.
3. Drain the pasta and toss well with the pesto. Serve straight away, scattered with grated Parmesan.
Rate This Recipe