- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 45 g salted butter
- 1 tbsp Italian olive oil
- 3 shallots, finely chopped
- handful of frozen peas, defrosted
- 100 g sliced smoked salmon, chopped
- black pepper
- 70 ml single cream
- 500 g farfalle
1. Heat the butter and olive oil together in a frying pan and fry the onions until golden.
2. Add the peas and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Add the salmon, season with salt and freshly ground black, pepper and cook for a further 2 minutes.
4. Stir in the cream and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
5. In the meantime, cook the pasta in plenty of boiling, salted water until al dente. Drain, and then then add to the sauce.
6. Stir well over a gentle heat until the sauce has thickened slightly.
7. Serve immediately with some freshly ground pepper.
Rate This Recipe