- Serves: 4-6
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 passion fruit
- 1 mango
- 150 ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 bottles chilled champagne, or sparkling wine
1. Chill the Champagne glasses in the freezer until ready to serve. Remove the pulp from the passion fruit.
2. Peel the mango and roughly chop the flesh. Place in a blender with the passion fruit pulp and orange juice. Blitz to a smooth puree and push through a sieve to remove any passion fruit seeds.
3. Pour into chilled Champagne glasses, filling so they are just 1/3 full. Gently top up with Champagne or sparkling wine, stirring gently to mix and serve straight away.
Rate This Recipe