- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 parsnips, cored and cut into large chunks
- 2 bulb fennel, trimmed and cut into large chunks
- olive oil
- salt, and freshly ground black pepper
1. Put the parsnips and fennel in a large saucepan of salted water. Bring to the boil, then simmer for about 15 minutes until the vegetables are tender and can be pierced easily with a knife. Drain well.
2. Tip the vegetables into the bowl of a food processor. Pulse, adding a dash of olive oil, till puréed. Season to taste.
Rate This Recipe