- Serves: 6
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
For the slaw
- ½ bulb fennel, finely chopped
- ¼ small red cabbage, shredded
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 50 g walnut pieces, chopped
- 50 g sunflower seeds
For the dressing
- 25 ml red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp clear honey
- 75 ml olive oil
1. For the slaw: in a food processor or by hand finely shred the fennel, cabbage, carrot and apple.
2. Transfer to a large bowl along with the walnuts and sunflower seeds.
3. For the dressing: mix the dressing ingredients in a lidded jam jar with a little salt and pepper to taste, then pour over the slaw and toss to combine.
Need more ideas for outdoor eating? Check out our top 10 picnic recipes
Rate This Recipe