- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 bulb fennel, fronds intact
- 1/2 handfuls fresh mint, chopped
- 1/2 handfuls fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 mild chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 lemon, juice only
- extra virgin olive oil
1. Pick the fronds off the fennel and put into a bowl with the mint, coriander and chilli.
2. Slice the fennel very finely - this is best done on a mandolin - and add to the bowl with the other ingredients.
3. Toss together with the lemon juice and olive oil. Season with a pinch of salt. Leave to macerate for 10 minutes before serving.
Try this salad with Mitch Tonks' soused mackerel
Rate This Recipe