- Serves: 4-6
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 pink grapefruit
- 2 fennel, trimmed and diced into 1cm pieces
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- 200 g feta cheese, cut into 1cm cubes
- 2 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- olive oil, for drizzling
- freshly ground black pepper
1. To peel the grapefruit, cut a slice off the top and the bottom of each one, cutting through just below the pith and into the flesh. Place the grapefruit on a plate (to collect the juice) and, using a small sharp knife, slice off the peel in strips following the curvature of the fruit. Cut away any white pith, leaving as much of the flesh as possible.
2. Once the grapefruits are peeled, slice them crossways into rounds about 1cm thick, then slice each of these into quarters.
3. Tip the chopped grapefruit and any juice into a wide serving bowl, add the fennel and the sugar and toss together.
4. Scatter over the cheese and mint and serve drizzled with a little olive oil and a grinding of black pepper.
Recipe taken from Rachel Allen's Easy Meals.
Rate This Recipe