- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 bulb fennel
- 4 x400g whole sea bass, cleaned and scaled
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 lemons, finely sliced
- 4 limes, juice only
- 1 large bunch fresh coriander, finely chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/gas 6.
2. Remove and discard the tough outer layers and stalks of the fennel. Coarsely grate the bulbs and use to fill each fish cavity. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
3. Cut 4 large rectangles of tin foil and fold each piece in half, so that you have a double layer piece of foil to wrap around the fish. Brush the foil with a little olive oil and place a fish on top of each rectangle. Top the fish with lemon slices, pour over the juice of l lime and finally add a sprinkling of coriander.
4. Seal up the parcels tightly by folding the foil up around the fish and scrunching the top together, being careful not to pierce the foil. Put them on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 25 minutes. Open the parcels at the table when you serve.
Rate This Recipe