- Serves: 8 as a starter or 4 as a lunch or light meal
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 500 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp cracked black peppercorns
- 2 tbsp dried basil
- 125 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lemons, zest and juice
1. In a food processor or blender pulse together the feta, basil, honey, peppercorns and dried basil until combined.
2. Gradually add the olive oil and lemon juice, pulsing after each addition until the mixture is dense but spreadable.
3. Scoop out onto to a serving plate, garnish with lemon zest, and serve as part of a meze selection.
Rate This Recipe