- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 200 g ricotta cheese
- 65 g icing sugar, plus extra for dusting
- 100 g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 8 strawberries, hulls removed, diced
- 1/2 lemon, zest only
- 115 g plain flour
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 300 ml milk
- 25 g butter, melted
- vegetable oil, for frying
1. Mix the ricotta, icing sugar, dark chocolate, strawberries and lemon zest in a bowl until well combined.
2. Mix the flour and sugar together in a large bowl, then add the eggs, milk and butter. Whisk together until it forms a smooth batter the consistency of single cream.
3. Heat a small drizzle of vegetable oil in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat, then pour in a ladleful of the batter. Swirl the batter around the pan to coat the bottom entirely, then cook for 1-2 minutes, or until golden-brown underneath. Flip the crepe over and cook for a further minute, or until golden-brown all over. Repeat with the remaining crepe batter, adding more oil to the pan as needed.
4. Place one crepe on a serving plate and place several spoonfuls of the ricotta mixture into the centre. Fold the edges inwards to create a parcel, then flip over so the edges are underneath. Dust with icing sugar and serve.
Rate This Recipe