- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 200 g pork fillet, sliced into 8 pieces
- salt, and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 5 sage leaves, finely chopped
- 2 sprigs of thyme, finely chopped
- 2 sprigs of rosemary, finely chopped
- 10 chives, finely chopped
- 3 blood oranges
1. Season the meat with salt and freshly ground pepper and set aside.
2. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and add the finely chopped shallots. Cook gently for a couple of minutes, increase the heat a little and add the pork pieces. Cook for 2 minutes on each side.
3. Add the herbs to the pan, together with the juice of half an orange.
4. Peel and slice 2 blood oranges, reserving a little zest for garnish. Arrange the orange segments onto dinner plates, and top each with a piece of pork fillet. Spoon over the sauce, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and garnish with the sliced orange zest.
Rate This Recipe