- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 sea bass
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- rock salt
- juice of 1 lemons
1. Preheat the oven to 180°/gas 4.
2. Place a frying pan on the hob over high heat. Drizzle the fillets with half the olive oil and a sprinkling of rock salt, then sear in the hot pan for 2 minutes a side, starting with the skin side.
3. Remove the fish to a chopping board, and carefully peel off the skin from each fillet. Keep the fillets warm while finishing the skins.
4. Place the skins on a baking tray, sprinkle with a tablespoonful of the oil and some rock salt, and position the baking tray at the bottom of the preheated oven to allow the skins to dry out and crisp.
5. Deglaze the pan with the remaining spoonful of oil and the lemon juice, heating until the juices bubble.
6. Arrange the fillets on warm plates, pour over the pan juices, and place the crisp skins on top.
Rate This Recipe