- Serves: 1
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 50 ml Finlandia classic
- 20 ml fresh lime juice
- 25 ml sugar syrup
- 5 of your favourite mixed summer berries
- couple of your favourite mixed summer berries
1. Put the berries, sugar syrup and lime juice into a glass and muddle the ingredients by crushing them in the glass with a muddler or pestle.
2. Pour the mixture into a cocktail shaker with some cubed ice and shake. Strain over crushed ice in a large rocks glass.
3. Top with a little more crushed ice and add your choice of berry garnish.
Rate This Recipe