- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 500 g new potatoes, thinly sliced
- 10 spring onions, chopped
- 1 small handfuls flat-leaf parsley
- 1 small handfuls coriander leaves
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 4 white fish fillets, about 150g each
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 100 g pitted black olives
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
2. Tear four 30cm squares of foil or greaseproof paper and lay them on a work surface. Divide the potato slices between them and sprinkle with salt, pepper, spring onions, coriander, parsley and garlic.
3. Top with the fish fillets then pull the sides of each piece up to create a parcel. Pour 1 tablespoon of lemon juice into each, then drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with the olives.
4. Fold the corners down to seal each parcel, then transfer to the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes. Serve with a fresh green salad.
Love making recipes like this? Take a look at lots more of our easy Bill Granger recipes.
Rate This Recipe