- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 white fish fillets, skinless
- 8 wide slices prosciutto
- 8 large sage leaves
- 400 g tenderstem broccoli
- 400 g peas
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 lemon, quartered
1. Trim the fish fillets into eight oblong fingers. Season each finger and wrap it in prosciutto, leaving the ends free. Place a sage leaf on the side you want to be the 'presentation' side.
2. In a pan of simmering salted water, cook the broccoli and peas together for 4 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a frying pan. Cook the fish, sage-side down, until the prosciutto is crisp. Turn once and cook briefly on the other side.
4. Drain the vegetables and return to the dry pan. Add the remaining tablespoon of olive oil as well as the lemon juice, sea salt and pepper and toss well.
5. Strew the vegetables over the fish and serve with lemon wedges.
Rate This Recipe