- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: medium
- 1 chipotle chilli, in adobo sauce (from a can)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- dashes of brandy
- 275 ml double cream
- olive oil, for frying
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the garlic gently over a low heat for 1-2 minutes.
2. Turn up the heat, add the chilli chipotle and fry for 30 seconds.
3. Add the brandy and flambé.
4. As soon as the fire has burnt out, add the cream.
5. Lower the heat, cover and simmer for two minutes.
Rate This Recipe