- Serves: 4
- Cook Time:
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 70 g pancetta, chopped
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 3 tbsp yogurt, such as Onken Natural Set Yogurt
- 85 g herb cream cheese
1. Preheat the oven 200C/160C fan/gas 6
2. Prick the potatoes with a fork and place in the oven for 1 ¼ hrs or until cooked.
3. Fry the pancetta in a medium non stick frying pan for 3 4 minutes add the spring onions and fry for a further 2 minutes.
4. Halve the potatoes and scoop the flesh into a medium bowl, leaving the skins intact. Mash the flesh with the yogurt and soft cheese, stir in the pancetta and spring onions and season.
5. Pile the mixture back into the potato skins. Place on a baking tray return to the oven to heat through and lightly crisp, about 20 minutes.
Rate This Recipe