- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 500 ml dry white wine
- salt, and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- 500 g mixed Beaufort, Comté and Emmenthal cheese
- 1 tbsp cherry liqueur
1. Pour the wine into a large saucepan and bring to the boil. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
2. Stir in the garlic and olive oil.
3. Add the nutmeg and stir.
4. Slowly add the cheese and stir until the mixture thickens.
5. Bring to the boil and then add the cherry liqueur. Serve immediately with bread.
Rate This Recipe