- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 50 g rice
- sea salt
- 1 cinnamon stick, snapped in half
1. Rinse the rice in cold water several times to get rid of excess starch.
2. Place the rice in a pan and cover with water. Season with a large pinch of sea salt and add the cinnamon.
3. Stir well and allow to come to the boil before covering with a lid.
4. Once boiled, lower the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Remove from the heat and leave covered for a further 5 minutes.
6. Fluff up by mixing well with a fork and transfer to a serving dish.
Rate This Recipe