- Serves: makes approx 500g
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 120 g unsalted butter, softened
- 120 g icing sugar
- 120g (about 5 large) eggs, beaten
- 120 g ground almonds
- 25 g plain flour
- 4 tsp dark rum
1. In a mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter with the icing sugar until thoroughly mixed.
2. Gradually mix in the beaten egg, mixing well between each addition.
3. Sift the flour and ground almonds and stir them into the butter mixture, mixing well, then stir in the rum.
Rate This Recipe