- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 115 g French beans, blanched
- 75 g cooked tuna
- 75 g white beans, boiled and drained
- 55 g spring onions, finely diced
- black pepper
- mixed salad leaves, to serve
For the anchovy dressing:
- 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp English mustard
- 2 tbsp vermouth vinegar
- 8 tinned anchovies, pureed
- 1 tbsp snipped chives
1. First make the anchovy dressing. Mix together the olive oil and mustard and whisk in the vinegar. Stir in the pureed anchovies and the chives. Set aside to infuse.
2. Slice the French beans in half. Mix together the French beans, tuna, white beans and spring onions in a bowl.
3. Season very lightly with salt and toss with the anchovy dressing.
4. Serve the tuna mixture on a bed of salad leaves.
Rate This Recipe