- Serves: 8
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- Effort: medium
- 300 g ready-to-roll puff pastry
- flour, for dusting
- 300 ml double cream, whipped
- 100 ml custard
- dashes of poire william liqueur
- punnet of strawberries
- punnet of blackberries
- punnet of raspberries
- small bunch of white seedless grapes
1. Preheat the oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7.
2. On a floured surface, thinly roll out the pastry into a rectangle. Trim the edges neatly and place on a baking sheet.
3. Using the tip of a knife, score the pastry on all four sides approximately 1cm in from the edge.
4. To ensure even cooking, balance a heavy oven tray above the pastry, resting it on piles of coins. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven. Press the pastry down and leave to cool.
6. Mix together the whipped cream, custard and liqueur. Spoon into the centre of the cooled pastry base.
7. Arrange the fruit attractively on the cream mixture. Serve at once.
Rate This Recipe