- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 whole peaches
- 320 g raspberries
- 4 tbsp clear honey
- 2 slices of wholemeal bread, cut thickly from a good rustic bakers loaf
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 handfuls mint, to decorate
1. Set the oven to 220C/gas 8. Cut the peaches in half and remove the stones.
2. Brush the peaches with a little of the honey and place in a baking dish. Bake for about 10 minutes until softened.
3. Meanwhile place the remaining honey and raspberries in a heatproof container and warm through in the oven. Blend the warm puree to a smooth paste.
4. Soak the bread in the beaten egg and dry fry in a frying pan for two to three minutes on each side, until golden.
6. Serve the French toast topped with the cooked peaches and drizzle with the raspberry sauce. Decorate with fresh mint and serve with natural yoghurt.
French Toast Recipes
Rate This Recipe