- Serves: 4-6
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus soaking
- Effort: easy
- 2 bunches of fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 300 ml natural yogurt
- 180 g desiccated coconut, soaked in water
- 6-8 whole green chillies
- 5 clove garlic, peeled
- 02 pinches salt
- 03 pinches sugar
- juice of 2-3 limes or lemons
- poppadoms, to serve
1. Place the coriander, coconut, yoghurt, chillies, garlic, salt, sugar and lime juice in a food processor or jug blender.
2. Blend to a paste. Taste and adjust the flavouring as required, adding more lime juice, sugar or salt if needed.
3. Serve as a dipping sauce with poppadoms.
Rate This Recipe