- Serves: makes about 250g
- Prep Time: 20 minutes plus 4 hrs infusing
- Effort: easy
- 250 g fresh cranberries
- 2 oranges
- 1 small piece fresh ginger, (optional)
- sugar, to taste
1. Put the cranberries into a food processor and blast to a thick gunk.
2. Grate the peel off one of the oranges and add this to the crushed cranberries.
3. Peel the pith off the grated orange and peel and 'de-pith' the other orange.
4. Finely chop the orange flesh and add to the mix, along with any juices that may have escaped while you were chopping. Stir in the peeled and grated ginger, if using, and sugar. Leave to rest for at least 4 hours before serving.
Rate This Recipe