- Serves: 6-8
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes plus 1 hr or overnight chilling
- Effort: easy
- 250 g strawberries, sliced
- 175 g white seedless grapes, halved
- 2 nectarines, sliced
- 175 g blackberries
- 175 g raspberries
- 2-4 passion fruit
- 12 ratafia biscuits
- 6-8 tbsp amaretto (almond liqueur)
- 300 ml double cream
- 175g-225g lightlight muscovado sugar
- sprigs mint, to decorate
1. In a large ovenproof glass dish, arrange the strawberries, grapes, nectarines, blackberries and raspberries in layers.
2. Halve the passion fruits. Scoop out the pulp and spread it over the layered fruits.and drizzle the pulp over the fruits.
3. Sprinkle the ratafia biscuits over the top. Sprinkle over the Amaretto.
4. Whip the double cream until it softly holds its shape. Spread the whipped cream evenly over the amaretti and fruit, making sure they are covered by the cream.
5. Cover with cling film and refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
6. Preheat the grill. Sprinkle the sugar evenly over the surface of the whipped cream. Grill the dessert until the sugar has caramalised. Serve at once.
Rate This Recipe